The MSCPC offers monthly practical support to our clients who are living at or below the poverty line. This service is provided for our clients with children up to the age of 3 years.
As a non-profit organization, we rely solely on your monetary and practical donations. Financial donations of $20.00 or more are tax receiptable at year end.
The following items are items we rely on monthly. Before donating, please ensure items are not expired. Thank you.
- Diapers (open packages accepted)
- Baby food (jars/pouches, teething biscuits, cereal)
- Infant Motrin/Advil/Tylenol
- Clean, well kept used/new clothing up to size 3
- Strollers, both single and double are needed
- Infant/Toddler car seats, car booster seats that are CDN approved, accident free, and not expired
- Play yards & Bassinets
- Baby swings, exersaucers, play mats
- Infant seats, bumbo seats
- Portable dining seats, folding high chairs (check that we have space to accept them first please.)
- Potties, portable toilet seats
- Nursing pillows, deoderant, breast pads, feminine products, items like Depends for post-delivery mothers.
- Baby gates, monitors, safety equipment
- Full size diaper bags, change pads (with a buckle strap), infant carriers (ie Snugglie)
- Bottles not requiring liners, new nipples
- Wooden puzzles, chunky books, stroller toys, learning toys
- Toiletries for baby Hair/body wash, baby body lotion, baby oil, vaseline, diaper cream, Q-tips, d drops, children’s tooth brushes and paste
Please understand that at times we have surplus items that we may sell so that we can purchase much needed items such as diapers and baby food.
TUESDAY – Friday: 10:00AM – 3:00PM